Editor of this page: Simone Eret, 1610 route de Velanne, 38480 Saint-Jean d’Avelanne, France,
registered with SIRENE
SIRENE N°: 843 433 400, SIRET N° 843 433 400 00028
VAT N° FR 19 843 433 400
5739 Kanan Rd Suite 300
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
SE RECRUITMENT and its presence through the domain name https://se-recruitment.com has taken, and will continue to take care in the development, preparation and maintenance of the content for the SE RECRUITMENT web site. SE RECRUITMENT will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure only accurate information is posted on its website.
However, SE RECRUITMENT does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any information, content or materials in this site. SE RECRUITMENT shall not be liable for any losses as a result of reliance on information provided. The content of this web site may be changed at any time without notice.
SE RECRUITMENT accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from reliance on any statements contained in this web site.
The information provided on this Web Site is provided without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
While SE RECRUITMENT uses reasonable efforts to obtain information from sources which it believes to be reliable, it makes no representation that the information or opinions contained on the Web Site, or associated links to the web site, are accurate, reliable or complete. SE RECRUITMENT will accept no responsibility or liability for any material or services contained on any web site not under the control of SE RECRUITMENT.
SE RECRUITMENT does not warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, that the site or any server that makes it available is free from viruses or other harmful components, or that successful or accurate results or outcomes will result from your use of this site.
SE RECRUITMENT does not guarantee that any client will offer any candidate an interview or respond to the candidates submission of their information.
Your privacy is important to us.
This policy was last updated on August 19th, 2020 and its effective as of this date.
Who are we?
We are SE RECRUITMENT.
We provide specialist professional recruitment consultancy placing candidates on a permanent and contract basis across Europe.
Types of information we collect
We will only collect your information when we are allowed to by law.
Personal information is any information which directly or indirectly relates to a particular individual.
We may collect the following information about you:
· Identity information, which includes your title, first name, last name, date of birth, gender, photograph, nationality and other information relating to residency and citizenship which may be required to establish a right to work in a given country.
· Contact information, which includes your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers, emergency contact details and contact details history;
· Historical information, which includes educational history and credentials, employment history, skills and qualifications, and results from any other background and disclosure checks in countries where it is lawful to carry out such checks;
· Employment-related information, which includes your current remuneration, pension and benefits, what role you are looking for, what work-related areas interest you, third party references (if taken) and interview and assessment feedback created either ourselves or by our client following an interview or assessment;
· Verification information, which includes a copy of your passport, identity card or another form of identification and referee details;
· Financial information, which includes your bank sort code and account number and tax-related information;
· Diversity information, as may be collected for governmental reporting purposes, which may include racial or ethnic origin, physical or mental health, including disability-related information;
· Technical information, which includes your internet protocol (IP) address, MAC address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, mobile phone location data and other technology on the devices you use to access our website and our services;
· Usage information, which includes how you use and navigate around our websites and what you browse within them and any CCTV footage collected when you have attended our premises. We will also keep records of your contact with us and any feedback and survey responses that you have submitted; and
· Other information – The above list of personal information is not exhaustive. You, your referees or third-party sources may tell us extra information that we have not listed above.
We will only disclose your sensitive personal information, such as your Social Security Numbers, if required to comply with legal obligations, if there is a compelling business reason, or with your consent.
Purpose for data collection
We may use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
· to provide recruitment and/or related intermediary services to or for you and to facilitate the recruitment process;
· to match your details against job vacancies which we feel may be appropriate for you in order to assess your suitability for them;
· to apply for jobs on your behalf by sending your information to clients (only with your consent);
· to market our recruitment services to you across all areas of our business;
· to develop and market other products and services, to improve our customer service and to make our customer services more useful to you (which includes tailoring our websites in order to better suit your requirements);
· to inform you about any relevant industry developments, send you details of any events, promotions and competitions, and to communicate any other relevant information;
· to maintain and promote our business relationships;
· to answer your enquiries or questions; and
· for other purposes for which you have engaged us.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if they have a proper interest in the disclosure, such as:
· our affiliated companies;
· prospective employers or engagers;
· other recruitment companies or intermediaries involved in managing the supply of personnel;
· external vetting bodies;
· third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses and function co-ordinators;
· our insurers;
· a professional association or registration body or regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we are required by law to do so.
If we engage a third party contractor to perform services which involve handling or processing personal information, we will take reasonable steps to prohibit the contractor from using personal information except for the purposes for which it was supplied or for processing it other than in accordance with our instructions.
If we enter into a joint venture, or are sold or merged with another business entity, your personal information may be disclosed to our new, or potential, business partners or owners. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to us disclosing your information to its new, or potential, business partners or owners if one of these situations arises.
Unless required or permitted to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of your personal information without your consent.
We hold personal information in a combination of secure computer storage facilities and paper-based files.
We have implemented security measures which protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or unauthorised disclosure. These measures include:
· locks and security systems;
· computer passwords and limited access to shared network drives to authorised staff;
· virus checking;
· auditing procedures and information integrity checks;
· recording of file movements; and
· security classification to identify information needing special protection.
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information, such as a unique identifier and the site name.
Retention of personal information
We will use and store your personal information for as long as we maintain a relationship with you and to comply with legal obligations.
We may change, supplement or amend this policy from time to time, for any reason, by posting a revised update date on this policy.
If you would like more information about our privacy practices, please contact us by email at email@example.com